View Single Post
stare 17.11.2012, 21:39   #13
Ilona

Domyślnie Odp: Szklarnia „Kamień na Kamieniu”

ok,o to tekst ze zdjęciami,z tego co zrozumiałam,to ma być otwarty pokój bez drzwi i łuków,ale u mnie ten sposób nie działa,nadal pada deszcz na simow

Cytat:
Napisał SimGuruCopeland
The team has identified a couple of potential resolutions to the “leaky roof” problem and we’re exploring them now. If we verify that we’ve got a result that works (and doesn’t break anything else), we will update everyone on how that would be distributed.

I’ll keep you apprised on this thread.

We are investigating more permanent solutions, but here are some easy tips to “winterize” your Stones Throw Greenhouse and get you back to playing straight away!

Since the glass roof sculptures are not actual roofs, they aren’t great at keeping out the snow. Snow recognizes a room as having a roof when it has a certain number of tiles covered. However, when there is a wall with an archway, it breaks up that room. So we start by eliminating a couple of the archways to become hallways. This allows the venue to see the majority of it as one big room and counts the tiles in the two story areas.

Here:

And here:

Then I just rotate one of the glass pieces and extended the roof over the bar a bit like so:

You can also line the edges of an area above a gardening station: (I made this brighter wood so you can see it, but obviously you’ll probably want a color that matches better.)

And that’s it! Super easy to do.

This will keep all of the most intemperate snowfall at bay!

(You may have noticed I also turned that bar into a quaint kitchen area.)

źródło http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/611517.page
  Odpowiedź z Cytatem